Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Viral Marketing, Self Publishing, and the BIG AH HA!

Why do you need viral marketing?



You know, sometimes I think I am just dim. Most of us don't have that one big website or blog that can make all of our income. We maintain several websites and blogs, all hopefully around a theme, or the eventual places our primary theme takes us. For instance, I started a website about insurance to supplement my own insurance work. Since I was only licensed in Texas, I started selling out of state leads to a lead company. One day I realized that this little sideline was making quite a bit of money, and I wanted to expand it. Of course, that caused me to look into ways to promote my website and the lead selling affiliate business.

That started me blogging. I blogged about insurance, and then I started blogging about blogging.... The list goes on.....

I realized that I could get blog traffic and website visitors by providing good content. Those surfers read my articles, and they were more likely to sign up for the affiliate programs I used. But the pace was awful. I needed help. One article just didn't get that many readers, and I was having an awful time posting dozens of articles in different subjects. Hey, my brain is only soooo big.... But enough on that.

Finally, after reading tons of forums, blogs, and articles about online marketing, I discovered how to solve a lot of my problems!

Article Publishing

Of course, we don't tend to look for solutions until we have a problem. My solution was a Free Reprint Article Service. I could find quality articles to post on my website. My payment for these articles was to include a link to the author's website. It was worth it!

Flip the coin, and when I developed a decent article, I could submit it to the Free Reprint Article Services. That way, my article got posted on my blog, and also could get posted on other websites and blogs. The bloggers and website owners who used my article would include a link back to me in exchange for my article.

It's sort of like a content co-op, and it's great!

Click Here for PublishMyself - A Free Reprint Article Website that is FREE

On PublishMyself.Net you can also find a front page link to ArticleMarketer. Now ArticleMarketer charges varying fees, but they are usually a very well made investment. You will have your article professionally reviewed, be allowed to make changes, and then have your article distributed to thousands of eager publishers and editors. Imagine being able to promote your site while you are sleeping or watching a movie!

Click Here for ArticleMarketer - A Paid Submission Service that will get you noticed by thousands of Eager Publishers and Editors

If you run a business or website, and especially if you run a blog, you can write an article. You do it all the time. You include a link back to your web page, and the link must be kept in exchange for the content you provide. It works great, and articles will give you, and your service, more credibility and more traffic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home